Some teams have said that they would like to continue their projects. Below is the list I have heard about plus team leads.
Those interested in joining or creating a group, please contact Bill@rarekidneycancer.org and I'll connect you up.
Team Leads, if I have not mentioned someone, please let me know and I'll add them; if You want an enhanced description, tell me and I'll add it.
- Personal Genome Sequencing - Team Lead: Mike D'Amour - see also DeeperDrugs
- Members: Monika, Xiaowei, Sean Davis, Ben Busby, Bill Paseman
- Goal: a plan to process Bill's genome to the current research standard or to get it resequenced using e.g. targeted enriched exome sequencing
- Renal Carcinoma Hypothesis Testing - Team Lead: Alex Feltus - see also AIzheng
- Biomarkers in p1Rcc - Team Lead: Maria Macabeo - see also ExpressForce
- Identification of neo-antigens - Team Lead: Andrew Wallace - see also damtheriver, perhaps with Sebastian Nguyen.
- Bulk Single-Cell-Type Sequencing - Team Lead: Brian Hanley
- Next step is to have a conference call followon to group cced in Brian's email
- p1RCC Genetic Markers - Team Lead: Robert Van Spyk - See also HelloKidney2
- Goal: Improve clarity on deep variant somatic run. Hope to eventually look into therapeutics.
- Multi-targeting drugs (Once the drivers and pathways are known) - Team Lead: Biter Bilen - see also DeeperDrugs
- A Researcher/Patient Social Network - Team Lead: David Schachter
- Connect genomic cancer researchers with genome data from all the patients, in an easy-to-use cloud-based research environment.